San Antonio Car Accident Attorney
Recovering the Compensation You Deserve
Car accidents are a leading cause of personal injury and death in Texas, and in many cases they are entirely preventable. If you or someone in your family has been recently injured in an auto accident caused by the negligence or wrongful acts of another, you may have the legal right to pursue financial compensation by filing a personal injury claim. If successful, a personal injury claim can help you recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses caused by your accident and injuries.
Want to Learn More About Your Case and Rights?
Contact The Carlson Law Firm for a FREE case Review.
Why Trust The Carlson Law Firm?
- Award-Winning San Antonio Car Accident Lawyers
- Millions in Compensation Recovered for Clients
- A Comprehensive Team of Professionals
- Board Certified Personal Injury Specialists
- Client Recommended
- You Don't Pay If We Don't Win
Types of Auto Accident Cases We Handle
At The Carlson Law Firm, our injury attorneys are prepared to handle the full range of auto accident cases, including serious truck accidents, bus accidents,
motorcycle accidents, and more. We also represent victims and families affected by all types or car accidents, including:
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Although motorists who drink and drive will face criminal penalties, victims of DUI accidents must file civil personal injury claims in order to recover compensation.
- Filing an Auto Accident Claim – Our firm can guide car accident victims through each stage of the claim process. We handle all difficulties, including insurance companies.
- Rear-End Collisions –These types of collisions can create difficulties during the personal injury claim process, but because we've been handling these cases for years, we know exactly how to win for clients.
- Texting and Driving Accidents – Drivers who text or are distracted in any other way while behind the wheel place others at risk of suffering harm. The Carlson Law Firm fights for victims of negligent distracted drivers.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims – The Carlson Law Firm can help if you were hit by an uninsured (UM) or underinsured (UIM) motorist. The firm may also be able to assist in the event of a hit-and-run accident, which is usually treated like an uninsured motorist claim.
Discuss Your Case During a FREE Consultation
If you have been involved in a car crash, it is important to gather and preserve evidence to establish the liability of the other party or parties. You must also be sure to get proper medical documentation of your injuries and their severity so you can seek the compensation you deserve. At The Carlson Law Firm, we have full-time nurses and investigators on staff who can review your medical records and investigate the cause of your accident.
If you have questions about your case and how our award-winning lawyers can fight for the compensation you deserve, contact our firm today or complete and online case evaluation form!